3. Limited Right to Use. Keryx grants you a limited right to use the Site for your own private, non-commercial, and informational use only. You may not distribute, copy, reproduce, or use in any manner any information contained within the Site without the express written consent of Keryx.
4. Medical Information. Information contained within the Site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Such information is not intended to be taken as medical advice and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a qualified healthcare professional.
5. Intellectual Property. The Site contains copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary materials that are owned by Keryx and/or third parties and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. The content of the Site, including any text, images, and logos, may not be used or reproduced with the express written consent of Keryx.
7. Links to Third-Party Websites. The Site may contain hypertext links to third-party websites. Keryx makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on such third-party websites and shall have no liability for damages arising from or relating to such information.
8. Forward-looking statements. The Site may contain forward-looking statements. For those statements, Keryx claims the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements reflect Keryx’s views as of the date they are made with respect to future events but are subject to many risks and uncertainties, which could cause the actual results to differ materially from any future results expressed or implied therein. Keryx does not undertake to update any of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date they are made.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. Everything on the Site is provided to you as is and Keryx makes no representations or warranties with respect to the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Keryx disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the content, completeness, or accuracy of information contained within the Site as well as any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
10. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Keryx will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or a linked website. Keryx’s aggregate liability to you or any third parties is limited to $250.
12. Termination. Keryx reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site for any reason.
Effective: January 1, 2018