2. Types of Personal Data Collected. Keryx may collect information that can be used to locate, identify, or contact you (“Personal Data”). Some examples of the Personal Data Keryx may collect are as follows: contact information such as name, email address, phone number, and mailing address; information you provide when making an application for employment; transaction-related information such as when you respond to offers or make purchases; and other information you provide when contacting us.
3. How Personal Data is Collected. Keryx will collect Personal Data when you interact with us, such as when you register on one of our websites, use one of our applications, sign up to receive a newsletter or rebate, make a direct purchase, participate in a savings program, or call or email or otherwise contact us. We may collect additional Personal Data from other sources, such as public records, third-party suppliers, and social media sites.
4. Cookies. Keryx and our service providers may collect Personal Data by automated means, such as cookies, which are files that websites send to a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser, or other similar technology.
5. How Personal Data is Used. Keryx may use the Personal Data we collect in a number of ways, including responding to your queries; administering patient support programs; delivering promotional materials that may be of interest to you; performing market research; improving our websites, applications, and other products; developing new products or services; protecting our or others’ rights and property; protecting someone’s health or welfare; or complying with a legal requirement. We may use aggregate information or information that doesn’t personally identify you for any purpose, except where prohibited by law.
6. When Personal Data is disclosed by Keryx. Keryx may share Personal Data with third parties that provide services to support Keryx’s business operations in agreements that contain confidentiality provisions. Keryx may disclose Personal Data as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets. Keryx may disclose Personal Data when Keryx believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal requirement or to enforce or protect Keryx’s rights or property or others’ rights, property, or safety.
8. Updates to Personal Data. You may update your Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the mailing address provided on this Site.
9. Data Security. Even though Keryx has taken steps to protect Personal Data from being accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, Keryx cannot fully eliminate any associated security risks.
10. Consent to Processing in the United States and Other Countries. By using this Site or any other Keryx website or application, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your Personal Data in the United States and in any country to which Keryx may transfer your Personal Data in performing our business operations.