The patients we serve are surrounded by a community of family, friends and healthcare professionals who are collectively responsible for their care. The roles and relationships that exist in the renal community are exemplary and demonstrate that when everyone works together, outcomes can improve.
We understand the importance of community for our employees, neighbors, collaborators, patients and providers, and we are committed to being a good corporate citizen.
- January – March: Keryx teamed up with American Kidney Fund and made cozy fleece blankets for people for use while undergoing weekly dialysis treatment
- May: Keryx was a proud sponsor of the Home for Little Wanderers’ Voices & Visions Annual Gala
- March: Keryx joined NKF’s New England Celebrates National Kidney Month and World Kidney Day 2016 Reception
- June: Keryx supported the National Kidney Foundation’s Golf Classic fund raiser.
- September: Keryx supported the American Kidney Fund’s annual gala. The Hope Affair
- October: Keryx and its employees hosted AKF’s local Pairing for Prevention event and participated in NKF’s 2016 Boston Kidney Walk
- December: Keryx partnered with Home for Little Wanderers to help make holiday wishes come true for at-risk children