The patients we serve are surrounded by a community of family, friends and healthcare professionals who are collectively responsible for their care. The roles and relationships that exist in the renal community are exemplary and demonstrate that when everyone works together, outcomes can improve.
We understand the importance of community for our employees, neighbors, collaborators, patients and providers, and we are committed to being a good corporate citizen.
- May: Keryx was a proud sponsor of the Home for Little Wanderers’ Voices & Visions Annual Gala
- March: Keryx joined NKF’s New England Celebrates National Kidney Month and World Kidney Day 2016 Reception
- June: Keryx supported the Boston Kidney Action Day for the American Kidney Fund
- September: Keryx supported the American Kidney Fund’s annual gala. The Hope Affair
- October: Keryx and its employees participated in the 2015 Boston Kidney Walk
- December: Keryx partnered with Home for Little Wanderers to help make holiday wishes come true for at-risk children
- April: Keryx supported the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) through a sponsorship of the NKF Spring Clinical Meeting.
- May: Keryx became a corporate sponsor of Boston’s public innovation space, District Hall.
- June: Keryx supported the National Kidney Foundation’s Golf Classic fund raiser.